At Kruft Contracting, we aim to make the remodeling/addition process as smooth as possible for our clients. We are proud of the fact that many of our clients are astonished at how quickly their remodeling projects were completed—without sacrificing quality. At Kruft Contracting, we view obstacles as opportunities!
Here is an overview of our remodeling process:
- Each project is planned from start to completion. Before any work is begun on a project, Darrin plans each phase of the project, all the way down to which subcontractors will be working on which dates. Thorough planning enables the project to proceed ahead quickly and efficiently.
- Project oversight is provided at every step of the way. Darrin provides project oversight during the initial design conversations, through the construction phase, and right up to project completion. Nothing falls through the cracks.
- Progress and changes are communicated with each client. Clients are kept apprised of project progress along with any changes that may be necessary. Clients have access to Darrin via phone and email if they have questions during the remodeling process.
- Projects are completed quickly due to a streamlined system. Because Darrin has worked with his subcontractors for many years, he has developed a streamlined system with them—he knows how to set up a house for each trade specialist to come in and complete the needed task quickly. This approach ensures that projects are completed in a timely manner with minimal disruption to clients’ lives.
- Final touches are never left undone. Final touches, such as painting and carpentry work, are completed to each client’s satisfaction at the end of each project. Simply put, we’re not done until you’re satisfied.
Kruft Contracting: bringing excellence to life